Those are awards that have been given to my blog recently. Yes, I know many bloggers no longer participate in Blog Awards. But there’s just something so special about being gifted with an award from a fellow blogger. My newest awards are: The Super Sweet Award, The Addictive Blog Award and the Very Inspiring Blog Award.
Texas, one of my newer blogging buddies, gave me the Super Sweet Award.
The rules for this award are:
1. The nominee has to thank the person that nominated them — thanks, Texas!
2. Answer the 5 Super Sweet Questions — See below
3. Nominate a bakers’ dozen of other Super Sweet Bloggers and let them know — A bakers’dozen?! (See below.)
1. Cookies or Cake? Cookies, preferably peanut butter
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla (unless it’s chocolate pie)
3. What is your favourite sweet treat? it’s a tie: peanut butter cookies and chocolate pie
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? Evening
5. If you had a sweet nickname what would it be? Motor Man calls me “Honey” sometimes.
Sundae’s boycatfriend, Sammy, at One Spoiled Cat, gave me the Addictive Blog Award.
Thanks, Sammy! Here are the rules for that award: thank the giver and link to his blog, share a little about why I blog and how my journey in blogging got started, post my award AND nominate ten other bloggers (and let them know I have!).
I started this blog, almost two years ago, because I enjoyed reading other blogs. I must admit that the technology part of blogging was a bit daunting at first. (Just ask Motor Man how frustrated I was at times.) Photography is a hobby I enjoy, so I thought it would be fun to share pictures of people, places and things from our little corner of the world.
My blog also received the Very Inspiring Blog Award from Kate Kresse at Believe Anyway. I had been given this one some time ago, but wish to thank Kate for thinking of me!
Now, I’m going to bend the rules a little regarding the number of recipients that I nominate for these awards. It seems that most of the blogs I follow are either award-free or they already have these. So here’s my (shortened) list:
8. Coming East
I realize these award acceptance posts are a little boring for my non-blogging readers. Thanks for your patience! The blogging world should create an award just for you.