I was tagged by my blogging friend, MJ, to play along with this meme:
Three names I answer to:
Three places I’ve called home:
- Bacon’s Castle, Va.
- Surry, Va.
- Smithfield, Va.
Three places I’ve worked:
- Packing company
- Five and dime
- Engine building shop
Three things I love to watch:
- Sunrises (or sunsets)
- Our kitties, Sundae and Gypsy
- Wild horses on the beach at Corolla, NC
Three things I love to eat:
- French Fries
Three things I’m looking forward to:
- Playing Santa to a very unsuspecting friend this week
- Antiquing and lunch this week with my blogging friend, Pam, her husband and Motor Man
- Christmas with my family
Three fond Christmas memories:
- Our Christmas “pageants” at church
- A freshly cut cedar for our Christmas tree
- Mom taping Christmas cards we received around the living room windows
Three bloggers I think (might) play along, too:
Now, here’s where you come in, bloggers — copy & paste, replacing your answers with mine. And for my other readers, if you’d like, choose one prompt from the list and share your answers in the comments.
~These Days Of Mine~