Today is Black Friday.
Here’s a list of things I won’t be doing today:
- getting up at 0-dark thirty to hit the big sales
- standing in long lines at the check-out
- fighting traffic in the mall parking lots
- soaking my aching feet later
I’m staying close to home today.
Motor Man and I have invited a few of my former classmates over for a casual get-together this evening.
A list of things I will be doing today:
- last minute cleaning
- last minute decorating
- last minute food preparation
Do you see a pattern here? Perhaps I put everything off til the last minute.
But it’s sure better than fighting the crowds on Black Friday.
I’m putting that shopping off til later.