Patti over at A New Day Dawns for honoring me with the Versatile Blogger Award. It’s my first blogging award.
The first rule of accepting this award is that I link back to Patti’s blog, which I just did. (Please visit her site. She’s a wonderful, supportive blogging friend.) I am also to reveal seven things about myself, and then pass the award on to other new bloggers.
Here are seven things that most of you probably don’t know about me:
1. My father died when I was eight months old. There are no pictures of the two of us together.
2. I became an aunt when I was 2 1/2 years old, and a great aunt at 21.
3. The high school I attended was so small, there were only 23 in my graduating class.
4. I don’t eat seafood….of any kind.
5. I’ve never had a traffic summons….of any kind.
6. I’ve never had a broken bone.
7. I’ve never lived more than 20 miles from my childhood home.
And now I pass on this award to the following bloggers:
Please stop by and pay each of them a visit. You just might make some new friends!